We work closely with national agencies, funding bodies, organisations and businesses across the UK to deliver dedicated services from apprenticeships to bespoke in-house training programmes. Past partnerships have comprised of a flexible range of services and have included:
- Training, support and development for company employees from local small and medium-sized enterprises, to national businesses such as Tesco.
- Staff development for local community partnerships and local employers, including retailers, factories, warehouses, and nurseries, resulting in improved business productivity and relationships at the heart of local community.
- Easy access to training and support for key service providers, such as local authorities, Primary Care Trusts, charities and support agencies.
- Alternative learning options for pupils who have been excluded from local schools, or those at risk of exclusion.
Some key partners
- The Skills Funding Agency. We deliver apprenticeships and advanced apprenticeships on behalf of the Skills Funding Agency.
- Jobcentre Plus. Jobcentre Plus funds and refers learners to our training programmes, which help people back to work.
- Connexions. We work closely with local Connexions services, which ensures young people get access to the training they need.
- City & Guilds. They are the main accrediting body for the qualifications that we deliver.
- Education Funding Agency. YMCA Training delivers study programs nationwide on behalf of the Education Funding Agency.
- European Social Fund. The European Social Fund work closely with us on a number of our community projects.
- Employment Related Services Association. We are a founding and active member of the Employment Related Services Association, which helps its members achieve their shared goal of helping people gain sustainable employment.
- Association for Learning Providers. We are a member of the Association for Learning Providers, the leading trade association for learning providers in Britain.
- YMCA England. As an active member of the YMCA movement, we share the vision of our umbrella organisation, YMCA England.
- YMCAfit. Established in 1984, YMCAfit also owned by Central YMCA, is one of the UK's leading trainers of fitness professionals.
2014-15 (Teaching year) subcontractor policy please click here to download.
2015-16 (Teaching year) subcontractor policy please click here to download.
2016-17 (Teaching year) subcontractor policy please click here to download.
2015-16 (Teaching year) our subcontractor payments please click here to download.
2016-17 (Teaching year) our subcontractor payments please click here to download.
To make an expression of interest in working with us please click here to download.