YMCA Training offers tailor-made apprenticeship programmes that meet the current needs of employers throughout England. We have been supporting the training requirements of businesses, from local SMEs, through to national organisations, for almost 40 years.
What we offer employersA key part of what we do is to offer a wide variety of high-quality tailored qualifications to suit your business needs.
Our range of services include:
- Apprenticeships and Advanced Apprenticeships in Health & Social Care, Child Care, Playwork, Business Administration, Sport and Leisure, Retail, Customer Service, Motor Vehicle, and Horticulture.
- Our Skills for Life programme provides training to help improve existing employees' maths, English, ICT or language skills.
- As part ofour bespoke training offering, we include free training analysis to help you plan your future training needs and deliver these at a time and place that suits you.
- Short courses including Health & Safety, First Aid and CSCS.
- Free trial of potential staff. Our dedicated Employer Engagement advisers carefully match the needs of your business with the skills of our trained recruits, allowing you to consider and trial potential staff.
Contact us to find out more about any of our services.
Business benefitsAt YMCA Training, we know that staff efficiencies and improved performance offer tangible benefits to businesses of any size. With our leading edge experience and our track record, which has been built up over almost 40 years, we can demonstrate the tangible benefits, including increased profitability and productivity, which result directly from providing training opportunities for your staff.
Other benefits to training can include:
- A competitive edge in the marketplace.
- Opportunities to draw on organisational best practice.
- Staff with a greater sense of motivation, confidence and commitment.
- Reduced employee turnover.
- Reduced recruitment and vacancy costs.
- Achieving accreditation, e.g. Investors in People Standard.
- Compliance with legislation e.g. First Aid and Health & Safety.
You can also read why other businesses have chosen to work with us here.
Employer grantsYMCA Training recognises the commitment employers make when they engage an apprentice. We also fully understand the processes around funding and the potential challenges.This is why YMCA Training offers high-quality training and support regarding contributions and funding, and invests fully in assisting employers with accessing available funding options.
Find out more
If you are interested in our apprenticeship programme, or would like to know more about the National Apprenticeship Service wage grant, then contact us at email@example.com